Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Dijon Ends With A Whimper

Hello to all my readers.  I hope all of you will subscribe to my posts so that I know who you are!

As you've probably guessed, something has interfered with my ability to upload and post more of the rich and beautiful culture of Dijon these past two weeks.  Unfortunately, it isn't a computer glitch, but rather I had an unfortunate and terribly accident leading to hospitalization the last two weeks of my stay.

Once I'm safely back home in Honolulu, I'll blog about this experience because it will give you a lot of insight into the French medical system and will also give you some great information about how to prepare for such a catastrophe!

So, standby.  Since I'll be rehabilitating for the next six months, I'll have time to carefully detail this unfortunate adventure through the part of culture that I never considered I'd be encountering.  It's quite interesting.

Aloha until then, Lennie

No comments:

Post a Comment